Friday, September 4, 2015

Getting an account




An account for membership into "get my essential oils at 24 percent off club".... Yes when I knew this is what my son and our family needed, I knew I did not want to pay full price! There are two ways to get an account with young living, wholesale or retail. Retail you will pay FULL Price and not have the chance to get a kit that is discounted as a starter. You can opt for that... I think some people choose that option because they think signing up wholesale, they will be bothered by emails and or salespeople. This does NOT happen.... wholesale membership is just a way to get the discount BUT if you want to pursue essential oils as a business you are free too...but no lie, almost 90 percent of people with an account just sign up for a discount. I was one of those! But than I changed my mind after seeing the results, I love sharing! So it is there if you want it, YOU make what you want with it.... your own discount or something to pursue as a business... to pay for your oils or more! If you want to get your essential oils, I am here to help you.... give you support and information. Everyone who gets an account with Young living gets a sponsor... If you go directly on their site you will get a random sponsor. So post 37 and the info on top, I will provide a specific link to sign up for your own account with me as your sponsor. Once you do, I can add you to other groups to connect with finding out how others are using essential oils with their families! It is a win win!!! 

To get your account-  Click here
Visit us at www.peppermintnation.com
Our facebook group
smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment